Please visit http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ for confidential help and insolvency advice or email keiths@ksagroup.co.uk

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

CompanyRescue - Miracle workers?

Let's just call this guy Mr X, he called our helpline and asked the following questions:

"My company is viable but we have had a winding up petition from the VAT man, I have read that you can protect my company and stop the peitition is that right"?

After replying that we have done this many times before and will try for him we asked when was the petition issued and when is the petition hearing?

He replied "Oh, the hearing is today I am outside the High Court now"!

Not a company we would want to help!

Got to admire him for trying but really he should have been acting a LITTLE sooner than the day of the hearing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics