Please visit http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ for confidential help and insolvency advice or email keiths@ksagroup.co.uk

Friday, 20 June 2008

I need finance for my business


Do you need finance, re-finance, or asset lending products?


Did you know that we have a great on line finance calculator written by our colleagues at Creative Finance Ltd.


KSA and Creative have a joint venture to offer state of the art financial advice to our clients. Here is Mark Blayney of Creative trying to rip my watch off my arm off outside our London office. Got to watch these turnaround finance geezers!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics