Monday 13 October 2008

Market Mayhem or recovery underway? Keith's predictions

Well after a weekend to consider the events of this week will it be a rotten day on the debt and stock markets on Monday 13th?



I make a prediction here, I WON'T CARE as I will be sitting beside a pool with a few cold beers, then a few glasses fo Rioja over a nice meal at night. Yes I predict I will be in the Costa Del Sol.



Hope you have a good week. If anything very urgnet please email me or text/call mobile. Otherwise call Iain Campbell on 01289 309431 or 07717 860704.



Salut!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics