Tuesday 9 December 2008

Employees rights in Administration

New guide page launched on www.companyrescue.co.uk today for those thousands of people every week that face the extreme uncertainty and worry of their company going into administration.

Common questions we are hearing on our help lines

What are my rights if I lose my job?

What are my rights if the administrator continues to employ me?

What are my rights if I am a subcontractor?

Please visit this new page now http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/company-rescue/guides/redundant-employee

Or if you prefer visit the very good site at DBERR (was DTI)
http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/employment/employment-legislation/employment-guidance/page15686.html

If you want any other topics covered on our websites please ping me an email at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk

Cheers

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics