Monday 9 February 2009

Testimonial from a KSA CompanyRescue Client

Simple message today from one of our clients; CVA is a great tool, they are delighted with our work! So what's different ?

Alex Rabbetts is the MD of a company called TA Migration Solutions Ltd. He WANTS us to publish his name, company name and thank you email. Hopefully, he says, other people will see this and consider the tool.


Hi Keith

This is a short note to say thank you to you and your excellent team for helping us achieve a CVA. The service that you provide is, frankly, unbelievable! Having realised that our company was in trouble, it took me some time to work out that we needed help ... fast. A Google search for “Company in Trouble” brought up http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ and, having clicked on the link, I ended up on your website. The information on your website is informative, helpful and comprehensive. It was with some trepidation that I decided to call – having reached one of the lowest points.

My first call was with Philippa (Samaritan!). Philippa made me feel that there was hope, that it wasn’t all my fault (even though I knew that some of it was!) and that, by careful management there might be a way out.

Next Hugh Gabriel (Counsellor!) came to visit and, having spent several hours listening to my problems and assessing whether there was a real prospect of recovery, he recommended that a CVA would be appropriate.

Ian Campbell (Master!) prepared a proposal to support our company through and into the process of a CVA. At first I felt that we had ‘no option’ if we were to survive (and we didn’t!), but very quickly I realised that a CVA is a good thing. The CVA enables us to re-structure, to re-think and to put together a plan for long term survival that should, if followed well, make us a much stronger and more profitable company than ever before.

I didn’t come to this conclusion alone though – firstly there was Annette Breakspear (Saint!!) who tirelessly and patiently guided me through the process. Annette gave advice, support and sometimes humour throughout the entire process and never once got bored of me asking the same question over and over, or worrying her with my woes. Annette helped me through every step of the way and was at all times ... brilliant!

Finally, of course, there is yourself, Keith (King!). Your advice and support and your expert knowledge cannot, I am sure, be paralleled. It is only through your support and knowledge that we would ever have got this far.

We would never, ever have got through the last few months without the knowledge, support and guidance that KSA Company Rescue provides. Your fees are incredibly reasonable for the service that you provide and the knowledge and expertise second to none. Thank you to all of your team for being so brilliant!

If every you have anyone who wants to talk to a reference client, maybe someone who wants to know what to expect from you, or just a plain old reference, come to me – I will have no hesitation what-so-ever in recommending KSA Company Rescue as the best service for companies needing help ... anywhere!

Kind regards
Alex



Alex Rabbetts
TA Migration Solutions Ltd
7 Whyteleafe Business Village
Whyteleafe Hill
Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3 0AT

Tel: +44(0)845 251 2255
Fax: +44(0)845 251 2266

Email: outbind://17-00000000070AC1A78D7F5041906AAE9CA4ABF5630700B573FA38DB5B804BAF224807EB5F9A87000000001AC00000407C334F9DC68B4E9297DD84D6F3B48E000000BE90E40000/alex.rabbetts@migrationsolutions.com
Web: http://www.migrationsolutions.com/


TA Migration Solutions Ltd, registered in Cardiff under number 4410342

1 comment :

  1. Having just read the blog from Alex Rabbetts, I just wanted to say how pleasant it is to hear of success and joy with an IP. The insolvency industry is so dominated by greedy and possibly unscrupulous practitioners who view the wounded company as an opportunity to strip away what little meat there is left, so I think Keith's work should be known far and wide. Unfortunately my situation is pure hell with my small £1.2m company in forced administration (supplied the house builders!) and because the company owned the factory and had a strong balance sheet, the IP has taken fees of £76k so far and the factory is not sold. I have lost my pension completely. You can see why I wish Keith was on our case!!!!

    Cheers David Goyder

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics