Please visit http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ for confidential help and insolvency advice or email keiths@ksagroup.co.uk

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Can I Liquidate my own company??

This is such a common question that we have set up a new web page to answer it.

http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/company-rescue/options/can-i-liquidate-my-own-company

It is usually because the company has no assets left of course, but click the link to visit this page for the answer.

There is another favourite question - "Will I be disqualified as a director if we liquidate the company"? "No" is the general answer if they have acted properly.

Obviously, if a director has acted wrongfully (click the link to our wrongful trading guide) then he or she may be at much greater risk of personal liability or even disqualification,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics