Please visit for confidential help and insolvency advice or email

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

We cannot pay VAT we cannot pay the PAYE, HELP!

We can't pay VAT debts, we cannot pay PAYE, what can we do?  It is important to address these issues as HMRC can send in a field officer or a bailiff who can distrain on your goods.  It is not too late to effect a rescue but you need to act fast.

There are several options but the key options are dealt with on these pages

Time to Pay PAYE and VAT, use our programme to help you get a deal or

CVA - company voluntary arrangement

Call now for advice before HMRC get tough with your company 0800 9700539

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit or contact me as above.

Web Analytics