Please visit http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ for confidential help and insolvency advice or email keiths@ksagroup.co.uk

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Well Done the Spurs

Leeds 1, Spurs 3, Harry Redknapp happy. Leeds fans?

I guess, using my head, good result, using heart, well it would have been nice to beat Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup.

Still Leeds can now FOCUS on winning League One!

Head wins!

I wonder, is this a valuable insight for businesses? Focus on the knitting, the big (one off) prize is nice to dream about, but strong quality delivery over time is much more important.

No business is built on one contract, one sale, one big cheque.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics