Please visit https://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ for confidential help and insolvency advice or email keiths@ksagroup.co.uk

Friday, 20 April 2012

Insolvency Advice from Company Rescue

Read our hundreds of pages of guides to insolvency in the UK.  We set out all the options for a company director that faces cashflow problems.  www.companyrescue.co.uk is simply the best resource for insolvency advice

If you have ANY worries about your company's viability then we will be happy to talk to you and we offer a free meeting followed up by a solutions report.

Call our freephone number 0800 9700539

1 comment :

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics