Please visit https://www.companyrescue.co.uk/ for confidential help and insolvency advice or email keiths@ksagroup.co.uk

Friday, 7 September 2012

A testimonial from a happy client whose company has entered a CVA

I met the director of this training firm a couple of days ago just prior to the CVA creditors meeting.  The creditors meetings are often a source of worry for the directors but in practise as long as the creditors have been properly handled and informed in a professional way they rarely turn up to the meeting. ( No creditors did attend )

After the meeting the company was officially in a CVA and she sent us the following the email;


As we have now finalised the CVA for ********************* Limited I just wanted to drop a mail to say thank you to all of you and your extended team for all your support in the last 6 months.

I especially wanted to thank Marie I am sure she has been pulling her hair out with me at several points during the process but she has remained very supportive and professional throughout.

It has been a very difficult time for me but I have learnt a lot during this process but in a nice way I hope I will never have to use this service from KSA Group ever again!!!

I would highly recommend KSA Group to anyone in the future that may require this type of service.

Again thank you to the whole team

Many thanks

To see more happy clients comments then please read our testimonials page.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments. If you have a private business problem and you want advice give us a call on 0800 9700 539 or email me at keiths@companyrescue.co.uk. If you are a professional advisor with a troubled client, please suggest they visit www.companyrescue.co.uk or contact me as above.

Web Analytics